Monday, January 28, 2008

Common Confusion...

Obviously, when learning any new language, you are prone to mistakes. Today, two of my kids got their words a little bit confused!!

During snack, I gave each of my kids Flintstones vitamins! Its always such a treat when they get these, because they think they are kinda like candy. So after talking about how they make us strong and we should always take our vitamins, I let them chew them up. They were so excited, and a few wanted to just suck on them to make them last longer. As I was walking by, Audra grabbed me and said, "Miss Ashley, everyday I think you should give us violins". Who knew that giving them vitamins would make them want to join an orchestra!

There has been some sinus issues affecting alot of our students lately. During Math, Tracy was rubbing her nose alot and then looked at me and said, "I just have burgers Miss Ashley. I just have burgers. " And I said, "Excuse me?" And she repeated..."I have burgers. Burgers in my nose". Who knew?

No comments: