Sunday, March 27, 2011

Happiness...

I have become quite the blog reader/enthusiast over the past few months.  I find myself checking my friends' blogs daily just to see what they have written. And the blogs of people I don't know but love?? I do the same thing!
One blog that I have become a bit obsessed with...had a post of things that make her happy.  I liked it...so I am going to borrow this from her! :)

Happiness is...
-waking up to a beautiful warm sunrise
-emails from some of my favorite friends
-the extra 15 minutes that sometimes I have to stop at Starbucks on my way to work
-seeing someone's name pop up on my phone...and feeling that giddy/happy feeling
-sweet kids in Haiti
-the anticipation of warm weather...and the beach!
-dates with my friends and my high school girls
-skyping with friends in other countries
-laughing with my students...they are pretty funny!
-bouquets of newly sharpened pencils (yes...one of my favorite movies...You've Got Mail)
-taking pictures. lots of them.
-being with my friends and family
-feeling loved.
-knowing God has a plan for my life...and He's not finished with me yet!

I could go on and on, but who would truly want to hear it all?? :)  

1 comment:

Brooke said...

um...i would. duh!