Sunday, April 3, 2011

Weekends, I prefer the weekends...

So this sinus infection has just been so much fun (sarcasm inserted here), but I have gotten a chance to do some things that I haven't had time, or made time to do this weekend.
I got to pick up 2 of my favorite boys from downtown, and we went to a local yogurt shop and hung out. My boyfriend brought his 'little brother', and the three boys and the two of us ate yogurt, went to the park, and just played.  Of course, I wasn't allowed to play basketball (there are only 2 on a team Ashley...you just stand over there and watch), but I of course was the 'prisoner' and had to be saved when they played on the playground.  Oh, the joys of being a girl. :)
And of course...a group of us got together to watch the UK game.  And even through the CATS cheers that one of my friends led a few times (even on the front porch!), we didn't win. But the company was great! :)
I also got to spend some time with someone who is quickly becoming one of my favorites...okay, he is one. :) And we had a great time, just hanging out this weekend.  I have been all 'sicky' pants this week, so to get outside and enjoy some time (amid my coughs and nose blowing), was a lot of fun.
Although part of my heart wishes I was in Haiti with my loves and my friends, the other part of my heart is full and happy from the time I got to spend with some great ones this weekend.

No comments: