Saturday, May 10, 2008

Thaina

This is Thaina. She is one of the sweetest little girls I have ever had the privilege of teaching. Thaina joined our 1st grade class in January. She actually started out this year with Cady in preschool. After a week, they decided she was too bright for it, so they moved her on to kindergarten. Thaina was already writing sentences when most of the kindergarteners were just starting to learn sight words!
So in January, Thaina moved to 1st grade. She is such a bright spot in my classroom. She's always smiling...which I love...because I am trying to always smile too. With her in my classroom, its easy to do! Thaina catches onto little jokes that I make, she can figure out logic problems, and she is one of the hardest workers in my class.

Watch out Haiti...in 15 years, you are going to have one bright and driven girl on your hands...and I can't wait to see what God has in store for her!!

No comments: