Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Breaking Bones...

So one of my students has broken a bone in his collarbone/shoulder area. I am not really all that sure where it is, but Carmen says its a small bone (she saw the very fingerprinted x-ray). It happened right before our break last week, and another student pushed poor Lud down. Lud fell and all day he was complaining about his shoulder hurting, etc...

He came to school yesterday with his arm inside his shirt, in a sling. It was his right arm, he is right handed, so it has been an adventure! He has been a trooper, writing with his left hand and trying his best. I can't help but giggle though when I see his right arm creep up through the collar of his shirt to scratch his nose or adjust his paper...so I think that he is going to be okay!

Lud, Yodh, and Marc

Also...as Valentine's Day approaches, my students are getting excited and are asking others in our class if they will be their 'valentines'! It starts early I guess! :)

No comments: