Sunday, February 24, 2008

Suzy Homemaker...

I have been little Miss Homemaker today (Mom, Grandma, you would be proud!)
This morning when we got home from church, I decided to make some cupcakes. Then, Cady and I had to talk about lunch, and we were having Emelien and his brother Josue over for lunch. So I then made some baked spaghetti. I was proud of myself today!!
Having Emelien and Josue over today was so much fun. Emelien works with John at the school, doing construction. He is 14, and has picked up English with John's help. He works hard, is super responsible, and easily one of the sweetest kids I have ever met. His little brother Josue, is in preschool, although he is 7. Josue just started school this year, and so he is starting a bit late, but working really very hard. These two boys are just amazing...and after an afternoon of silly dancing, laughing, singing, and translating words from English to Creole and vice versa, I felt very satisfied as Suzy Homemaker!!

No comments: