Monday, February 4, 2008

What Do You Do On A Day Off??

We have this whole week off because of Mardi Gras, and I bet many people are wondering what it is that we find ourselves doing. Are you ready for this??
Not much.

Not that there aren’t things for us to be doing, but when you are teaching, you can sometimes feel overworked and tired. So all you really want to do is rest! Definitely. It is Monday, and I have already found myself thinking of things that I can do to keep myself entertained but not worn out!! J
Yesterday, we started a 24 Season 4 marathon. This of course, was exciting. When watching a show like 24, you sometimes have to watch as many as you can to keep the suspense down. So that’s what we did!
I have decided, from watching 7 episodes of 24 in the last 24 hours, that there are many words that I should try to integrate into my vocabulary.
Schematics…Thermal Satellite Scan…Sensory Depravation Torture…Scenario (only if its pronounced as sin-are-e-o)…and more words that I just can’t even remember!!

Now don’t let my bumming around fool you…I do have plans to go walking, work in my classroom, and get ready for our Ladies Retreat…but it is also nice not to worry about what I am teaching tomorrow or if my copies are ready. Let’s just hope I don’t get too bored…because that happens too!

2 comments:

supermommysquared said...

Sounds like a quality day off to me! In fact, in sounds like a sin-ar-e-o for tons of relaxation, which you deserve! :)

cady said...

rue that, sister!