Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Love is...

With love in full bloom for my students, I decided I would ask them what love is. Of course, this was met with confused looks (remember, English is their 2nd language!) So I asked how do you know someone loves you or how do you show someone you love them?
Here are some of my favorites...

Love is...
-when my sister has a surprise for me (Timothe)
-when you write them and a letter and say I love you (Tracy)
-giving water and food and cake (Tanouchka)
-when he tells me he loves me (Berdjna)
-when you write 'beautiful' and smell good (Al George)
-when you kiss someone (Barbara)
-when you write a letter (Jeff)
-eating ice cream with someone (Samuel) -I agree wholeheartedly! :)
-because God loves me (Flore) -this one touches my heart!

Have a wonderful Valentines Day...and remember what Flore says...God loves us, which shows us love!

1 comment:

BEC said...

This is so sweet! I love the simple view of children!